Time is TBD | Idiom Wine - Da Capo Vineyards

iTrendsa 2021

younger for longer - don't miss it so rsvp to get updates!

Time & Location

Time is TBD
Idiom Wine - Da Capo Vineyards, Sir Lowrys Pass, Knorhoek Estate entrance Sir Lowry's Pass, Somerset West, Cape Town, 7130, South Africa

About the Event

At 45 : “what is your secret to youth? “ is a question people ask me often, I always feel flattered and wish i could  say that is was only one lol Though many believe it’s because I was blessed with good genes 🧬 (thanx mom and dad 😘) then that must be it!!! BUT believe it or not genes actually only play a maximum part of 25%  😳 the other 75%+ is all about our lifestyle 🙌

So what does that actaully practicly mean "our life style", is what will be exploring at this year's iTrendsa : "younger for longer".

Topics we will touch on and how they effect us, are:

Nutrition

Beauty 

Fashion

Home

We have some lovely speakers, demoes and products lined up just for you, 

defintly not to be missed!!

Share This Event

 

Subscribe Form

Since 2006 - SuDe.™ - Copyright - All Rights Reserved